The CardPointe web application offers an intuitive user interface for complete control of your credit card merchant account. Authorize, capture, void, and refund transactions from your desktop computer. View your reports in real-time. Seamlessly manage multiple merchant accounts or locations. Every transaction processed through your Merchant Services account (powered by CardConnect) is protected using data encryption and tokenization. Salsa directs incoming credit card data to a secure CardConnect vault, encrypts it, and assigns it a token.
The CardPointe interface contains the following pages:
- Dashboard—Displays transaction activity, recent funding events, funding trends, and notifications.
- My Account—View your Merchant Accounts, add products, services, and hardware, and manage PCI compliance.
- Reporting—Access transactions, gateway batches, funding events, chargebacks, and statement archive.
- Virtual Terminal—Use the Virtual Terminal to perform card-present and card-not-present transactions that you may not want to enter directly into Salsa CRM or for retail situations like t-shirt sales at an event (as virtual terminal transactions do not sync to Salsa CRM).
- Catalog—Create and manage your product catalog for use with the CardPointe Mobile app.
- Marketplace (First Data South Platform only)—Shop for CardPointe terminals and card reader devices, eCommerce solutions, integrated POS solutions, and more. Only some products on the Marketplace are compatible with Salsa CRM only.
- Administration—Manage users, configure the Virtual Terminal, customize receipts, define batch times, and more.
- Support—Contact Salsa Support directly for first-tier help. Create a ticket here for Support to review and resolve.
CardPointe supports the following web browsers:
- Chrome 51.0 and above
- Firefox 32.0.2 and above
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Safari 9.1.1 and above
Next Step: Merchant Account Site Registration