Do you have an event where you want the attendees to bring one and only one guest? No kids, extended families, or dogs? You can accomplish this by hiding the Add a Guest button when there is one guest registered. The attendee will have no choice but to check out.
Before you begin
event_KEY for the event available. You can find the
event_KEY in the address bar of the browser when you are editing or viewing the event.
Here are some steps that you can use:
- Edit the web template used by your event.
- Locate the </body> tag.
- Insert a blank line just before the </body> tag.
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Click on the Raw button. A window will appear containing only the solution.
- Copy the contents of the solution and close the window.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Paste the text into the blank line.
999999in the newly pasted text.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, please collection this information:
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
event_KEYfor the event
- A screenshot, of possible
Send this information to email@example.com, and we'll be glad to help.