- To configure the default template to your needs, select the Template... button on the event overview screen. The events template search screen appears.
- Select Default, and then the Copy button. The Template screen appears with the name Copy of Template.
- Re-name the template to meet your needs.
- To add questions, click the Add button below the question box. The Add Question pop-up box appears.
- Type in your question and click the OK button.
- Continue adding in all questions pertaining to your event.
- To add tasks and expenses, highlight the question to which you wish to associate the task and/or
- Under the Task section click the Add button. The Add Task box appears.
- Enter the task and number of days prior to the event the task should be completed. Click the OK
- Continue adding tasks as needed for this specific question.
- To add an expense, click the Add button under the expense section. The Add Expense pop-up box
- Enter the description of the expense, estimated amount and cost code if applicable. Click the OK button.
- Follow the previous steps to add tasks and expenses to all questions.
- When all questions, tasks and expenses have been entered, click Save. NOTE: To Edit a question, task or expense, highlight the appropriate listing and select the Edit button.
- Depending on your selection, the Edit Question, Edit Task or Edit Expense window will appear. Edit the information as necessary to meet your needs.
Next Article: Creating a New Template