The Sessions tab is where you will set up different rooms to be used for various “events” or sessions within your event. For instance, you may have a conference that will contain a number of sessions in different rooms, or, as in the example below, you may have different meals, programs, etc. of one event in different areas of the event location.
- Select the Sessions Tab to list sessions for the event.
- Select the Add button to add sessions to your event. A dialog box will appear. Type the Name of the session, Start time (use the calendar to show the day and date), type in the time of the session and click the appropriate AM or PM box, and End time (use the calendar to show the day and date), type in the time of the session and click the appropriate AM or PM box.
- In the box titled Room, the names of the rooms that you previously created in the locations tab will be shown.
- In the box titled Description, type a description of the session.
- Select the name of the room to be used for this session to highlight it.
- Select the Save button.
Next Article: Registration Levels Tab