If an unregistered guest sends in payment for their registration for your event, you may quickly add their
donation to your database and register them to the event—all from the Donation screen.
- Add the donation as you typically would. For more information on entering donations, please refer to the Donations section of the Salsa CRM Knowledge Base.
- After entering the donation, select the Event Fees Tab
- Click the Register button.
- The Event Registration window appears.
- Select the appropriate event.
- Enter the total number of guests you are registering.
- When you select OK, the standard Register Guest window will open. Enter the information as normal
- Select Save, you are returned to the New Donation screen.
- The Total Billable Amount and Total Value will automatically populate on the Event Fees tab.
NOTE: If the registration level you have selected does not contain a fee then the information will not appear on the event fees tab, however the guest is registered to the event.
- Finish entering the donation. Once you add the guest, all of the newly created registration fees will automatically be associated to the donation.