- Once you have entered a Team, you can add a sponsor of the Team by selecting Sponsors from the Event Explorer.
- On the Sponsors screen, select the Add button.
- The Add Sponsorable Items window appears.
- Select the Sponsor button. The Constituent Search window opens. Search for the Constituent you wish to set as the sponsor of this team.
- Next, select the Type of Team from the drop down menu.
- A list of teams will appear at the bottom of this window. Select the Team to which you wish to add a Sponsor.
- Enter a Sponsorship Fee and Note if applicable.
- Select the Save button. The team and sponsor now appear on the Add Sponsorable Items screen. NOTE: This sponsorship will also appear on the Budget Fees screen, Teams screen and in the Check Out screen. You may also add teams, who do not yet have a sponsor, by following the previous instructions, but do not select the Sponsor button. The Team will appear as a sponsorable item. Once a sponsor has been secured, open the Sponsors screen and select the team to which you would like to add a sponsor, select the Edit button and add a sponsor. You may also double-click the team to open the Edit Sponsorable Items window.
Can't find what you're looking for in the Knowledgebase?Submit a Ticket