NOTE: The Teams node appears in the Event Explorer only if you have selected the "This event includes
teams" checkbox in the Activities section of the main event page.
- To assign teams for the event click the Add button located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. An Add Teams dialogue box appears.
- Type in the Name of the team.
- Select the Captain and/or Co-Captain button and the Constituent Search Screen appears. By completing this screen, you will be able to open the constituent’s (team member’s) record as necessary.
- Select the Save button, close the window by selecting the red “X” in the upper right hand corner.
- To add Members to the Team, highlight the Team to which you wish to add Members and select the Edit button. Alternatively, you may double-click the Team and the Edit Teams window will appear.
- Select the Add button. The Add Members window will appear.
- Select the Constituent button to add a Member and the Sponsor button to add a sponsor of this Member. NOTE: Selecting the Sponsor button on the Add Members window only adds a sponsor to this individual team member, not to the entire team.
- Select the Save button. The team member, and their sponsor if selected, will appear in the Edit Teams window. Continue adding team members in this manner.
- Once you have entered all of the team members, select the Close button located in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- To edit the teams or add other members, simply double-click the Team name or highlight the team name and select the Edit button.
Also see Teams: Adding Sponsors to Teams.