At some point, your organization may need a template without branding. This happens most often when our clients use an iframe on their website to hold a Salsa page. The page appears without any headers or footers, and meshes in nicely with the page where the iframe resides.
- Create a new template.
- Give it a name, click on the button labeled "Create your own".
- Click on the "Go" button. An empty template editor will appear.
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Click on the Raw button. A window containing just the solution will appear.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Past the copied text into the template editor.
- Save the template.
This template not only removes the headers and footers, but also removes all CSS changes that appear in your template. It may be necessary to add some CSS to this template so that the pages use the template have the same look-and-feel as your website. Please ask your web developers about which CSS files should be used. If that's not possible, then use the next section to get in touch with Salsa, and we'll see what we can do.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information
chapter KEYif you are in a chapter of another organization
- The template_KEY for the modified template
page_KEYof a page that uses the template. You can find this in the browser's address bar when you are editing the page.
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.