If you are a customer of a credit card processor with which Salsa CRM integrates, you can to store credit card information on the Donations node of the Constituent record.
- On the proper constituent record, click the Donations node > Credit Cards tab.
- Click the Authorize New Card button.
- The Process Credit Card pop-up opens. Enter the Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, and an optional Card Note.
Caution: Make sure you enter a correct expiration date. The default date is probably not correct. If the expiration date is incorrect, the card will not work.
- Click the Authorize Credit Card button.
- Once the card is authorized, the information will appear in the Credit Cards tab window. It will be available when entering donations, pledges, recurring donations, through events check-out, etc.