A storefront presents a list of credit card types.
The list of credit card types does not include PayPal.
If you'd like to have your donors use PayPal to make purchases, then read on!
The solution is to use a script that adds PayPal to the list of card types. The best place to install the script is in the template (or templates) assigned to your storefront(s).
What you need
- A Payflow Pro account. Click here to learn more about choosing merchant gateways.
- The Payflow Pro account must be configured to enable "Express Checkout".
- A merchant gateway configured for your Payflow Pro account. Click here to learn more about configuration merchant gateways.
- The Payflow Pro merchant gateway must also have the "Allow Express Checkout" option checked.
- A donation page configured to use the Payflow Pro merchant gateway
Here are some steps that you can use.
- Edit the template used by your storefront(s).
- Locate the
- Insert a blank line just before the
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Locate the Raw button and click it. A new window will appear that contains just the solution.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information.
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified URL.
storefront_KEYof a page that uses the modified template
- A screenshot showing the list of credit card types
Send this information to email@example.com, and we'll be glad to help.