Do purchases from your storefront checkout page show the Subtotal, Shipping/Handling, and Total Amount in the wrong column?
Would you like them to be lined up with the Amount column?
Like that? Read on!
Purchases on a storefront are displayed in a
<table> tag. Unfortunately, that table is malformed, and purchases are not displayed correctly. The solution is to use a script that reformats the
<table> so that everything lines up properly. Use these steps to install the script:
- Edit the template used by your storefront(s).
- Locate the
- Insert a blank line just before the
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Locate the Raw button and click it. A new window will appear that contains just the solution.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information.
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified URL.
storefront_KEYof a page that uses the modified template
- A screenshot
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.