If you are using Payflow Pro as your merchant gateway, then it's possible to send a donor to their PayPal account to donate. (If you need details about this form of payment, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help.)
The credit card, expiration date and CVV2 are not needed when a donor is paying with PayPal. But, when a donor choose PayPal, they are still there:
A standard donor would get confused, right? "I'm paying with PayPal and I need a credit card?" Wouldn't it be better if the credit card information disappeared when the donor selects payment by PayPal?
Like that? Read on!
The solution is to add a script to the template(s) that are assigned to your donation pages. Here are some steps that that you can use.
- Edit a template. Click here if you need help getting started.
- Locate the
</body>tag using the browser search tool.
- Insert a blank line just before the
- Click here to see the solution.
- Locate and click on the "
Raw"button. A window will appear that contains just the solution.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information.
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified template
donate_page_KEYof a donation page that uses the template
- A screenshot of the page, if possible.
Send this information to email@example.com, and we'll be glad to help.