A client points out that having the "Add Guests" button after the "Register" button means that some attendees might miss out on adding guests.
Clicking the first button is a natural thing, and no guests would be added. The client says that it would be better to have the Add Guests first.
Like that? Read on!
Swapping these buttons can be done with a script that's added to the template(s) used for events. Here are some steps that you can use.
- Edit a template used by donation pages. Click here if you need help gettting started with that.
- Use the browser's search tool to locate the </body> tag.
- Insert a blank line just before the </body> tag.
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Find and click the "Raw" button. A new window will appear that contains just the solution.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
A big shout out to Environment Defence for the idea. Environment Defence is working hard to defend clean water, a safe climate and healthy communities in Canada. If you liked this solution, then show your support for a great bunch of folks. Visit the site! Make a donation!
If you have any questions, please collection this information:
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified template
- The event_KEY of an event that's assigned the modified template.
- A screenshot, of possible
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.