When you enable third-party tracking, you will be able to use third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads Global Site Tag, Google Tag Manager, and Facebook Pixel to track the performance of your Salsa Engage forms.
Note: Before you add a script from Google Analytics, you need to create a new property in Google Analytics for your Salsa vanity domain. This is the main URL of your forms:
Click here to see Google's help for setting up properties:
Once you enable third-party tracking, you'll have the option to enable tracking on any Salsa Engage Activity.
- In Salsa engage, click the Settings icon , Switch to... > Third-Party Tracking.
- Use the Choose a type field to select the type of third-party tracking that you want to enable.
- In the Name this tracking script field, enter that name that you want to use to identify the script in Salsa Engage.
- In the Description field, enter a description that will remind you why you've implemented tracking.
- In the Tracking Script Code field, paste the tracking code snippet that you got from your third-party tracking provider.
- Click Save. You now have the option to enable third-party tracking for any new Salsa Engage Activity. You'll be given this option on the Compose step of any Activity. To enable third-party tracking for an already published activity, open the activity, select the Compose tab, enable Third-Party Tracking, and then republish the Activity.