When you enable third-party tracking, you will be able to your third-party analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel to track the performance of your Salsa Engage forms.
To configure third-party analytics for Salsa Engage, you'll need a tracking code snipped from your third-party analytics provider. This is the same tracking code that you would use if you were manually creating an HTML page that you wanted to track.
Once you enable third-party tracking, you'll have the option to enable tracking on any Salsa Engage Activity.
Note: Before you add a script from Google Analytics, you will need to create a new property in Google Analytics for your Salsa vanity domain.
- Get a tracking code snippet from your thrid-party analytics provider.
- In Salsa engage, click the Settings icon , Switch to... > Third-Party Tracking.
- Use the Choose a type field to select the type of third-party tracking that you want to enable.
- In the Name this tracking script field, enter that name that you want to use to identify the script in Salsa Engage.
- In the Description field, enter a description that will remind you why you've implemented tracking.
- In the Tracking Script Code field, paste the tracking code snippet that you got from your third-party tracking provider.
- Click Save. You now have the option to enable third-party tracking for any new Salsa Engage Activity. You'll be given this option on the Compose step of any Activity. To enable third-party tracking for an already published activity, open the activity, select the Compose tab, enable Third-Party Tracking, and then republish the Activity.