Let's say that you're holding an event, and an attendee signs up. Suddenly, she remembers that she forgot to add her best friend. The attendee goes back to the event page and finds out that she can't do that:
How would you like to let your attendees add addtional guests?
Not only will your supporter be happy, but you'll gain the additional revenue as well. Like that? Read on!
- Edit the template assigned to your event. If you have only one template, then edit that.
- Locate the </body> tag using the browser's search tool.
- Insert a blank line just before the </body> tag.
- Click here to view the solution source.
- Click on the Raw button. A new window with only the source will appear.
- Copy the contents of the window, then close it.
- Paste the contents into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, please collection this information:
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified template
event_KEYfor an event that uses the modified template
- A screenshot, of possible
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.