An attendee calls up and asked to be removed from an event. Not simply cancelled -- removed. Or you've done some testing and would like to remove all of the test attendees. If you'd like to know how to do that, then read on!
Attendees will be removed by using the full of attendees. Here are some steps that you can use.
- Click on the Attendees tab.
- Click on the "Full Attendee list" link (http://screencast.com/t/NojGcliMaw).
- Locate the attendee(s) to remove and click the checkbox in the "Remove" column.
- Click the "Update Attendees" button in the top right-hand part of the page.
- The attendees will be removed!
- If the attendees paid for the event, then the donation will need to be refunded manually.
- Once the attendee is removed then the attendee must register again to attend the event.
- It's possible that the removed attendee may see the Welcome Back message when clicking on the event link. Please ask them to *not* click the "see and manage your information" link. Ask them to click the "please click here" link instead:
- If a supporter has already clicked the "see and manage your information link" then they will be asked for a password. Passwords are not required for events. Ever. As the supporter to click the event link again, then click on the "Please click here" link (above).
If you have any questions, please collection this information:
chapter_KEYif you are in a chapter
event_KEYfor the event
- A screenshot, of possible
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.