Do you see something like this when an error message appears?
Whould you like to see what's under those X's? Then read on!
The X's are caused by the fact that Salsa uses an "error" class for errors, and so does everyone else. One of the website software packages uses the error class to display a single character (The red X). Salsa uses it to display a whole box of errors.
The fix is to change the CSS in the template to make this problem go away. Here are some steps that you can use:
- Edit the default template.
- Locate the
- Insert a blank line before the
- Copy this text:
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information:
- Your organization_KEY
- Your chapter_KEY if you are in a chapter
- The template_KEY for the modified template
- The URL for a page that uses the template
- A brief description of how an error can be induced.
- A screenshot, if possible
Send a message to email@example.com and we'll be glad to help.