Would you like to replace "Select a state" in the State field
with something else? Say "Select a state or province"?
Yup? Read on!
The solution is to install a script into your template(s). The script will automatically change the default value for the State field when the page is displayed. Here are some steps that you can use.
Note: These steps must be used for all of your templates for the effect to appear everywhere.
- Edit a template. If you have only one template then edit that.
- Locate the
</body>tag using the browser's search tool.
- Insert a blank line just before the
- Copy this text.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, please gather this information:
- Your organization key
- Your chapter key if you are in a chapter
template_KEYof the modified template.
- The URL of a page that uses the modified template. Retrieve this from the browser's address bar when you are viewing the page.
- A screenshot, if at all possible
Please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be glad to help.