When a supporter chooses "Hong Kong" as a
Country, Salsa does not provide Hong Kong's districts as states. This is an open issue with Salsa's developers. In the meantime, you can have those districts appear using a script.
The solution was to add a script that waits for the
Country code to be "Hong Kong". When that happens, the
State field is populated with Hong Kong districts. Here are some steps that you can use to install this solution.
- Edit a template. If you need this behavior Salsa-wide, then edit each of your active templates.
- Locate the
- Insert a blank link just before the
- Click here to see the page where the solution lives.
- Click on the
Rawbutton. A window will open that has only the solution content.
- Copy the contents of the window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, then please gather this information
chapter KEYif you are in a chapter of another organization
template_KEYof the modified template
- The URL of a page that uses the modified template
- A screenshot, if possible
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.