Sometimes supporters call up and ask why they need a password to make a donation, take an action, view an event -- whatever. The reason? They are getting to the login prompt
and are getting confused.
The only way to get from a Salsa public-facing page (like a donation page) is to click the link that says "click and manage your information."
How would you like to hide that prompt and stop the calls from supporters about a password?
Yes? Read on!
The solution is to add a small script that hides the "click and manage your information" prompt. If you have several active templates, then you'll probably want to install the script in them all. Here are some steps that you can use.
- Edit a template. Click here if you need some help getting started.
- Use the browser's search tool to locate the
- Insert a blank line just before the
- Copy this text:
- Paste the text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, please assemble this information
chapter_KEYif you're in a chapter
template_KEYfor the modified template
- the URL of a page that uses the modified template.
Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be glad to help.