The Contacts section of My Dashboard offers multiple ways of identifying contacts so you can use this
screen without any setup.
To access My Dashboard, and you have configured DonorPro to not display My Dashboard upon login, choose Manage and then My Dashboard from the main menu.
The My Dashboard screen appears. Select Contacts from the Dashboard Explorer.
At the top of the Contacts screen you will see the Contact Filter section. You can use any
combination of these filters to display a list of contacts.
4. The filters include the following:
- Relations: Anyone who has a relationship link to the current user, My Contacts (your contacts) or Another’s Contacts (by using the search field, you can choose to view the contacts of another person) if that radio button is chosen. This applies to all checkboxes, DonorPro will either return “My” values or “Other’s” values
- Active Cultivations: Anyone who is in a Cultivation phase where the current user is one of the Responsible Constituents, with a start date and end date surrounding today's date, and that has not been marked "Complete".
- Recent Interactions: Constituent records that were added or modified in the specified time by this user, Notes authored or updated, Patient Services records engagements added or updated, service log appointments for this user and any constituents who have made donations, which the user has entered within the selected timeframe, will appear in the Contact Panel of the Contacts Node.
- Groups: Anyone who is in that group, regardless of who added them to the system or modified them.
- Another's Contacts: Does the same logic as above, but using the specified constituent instead of the currently logged in user.
11. The View Contacts button brings up this same Contact’s panel in a popup window, but it shows the contacts for this person, instead of for the logged in person. This lets you “drill down” into the contacts "pyramid" as far as you want, e.g., you can continue selecting View Contacts on each popup window. Note that the title of the popup includes who the contacts are for. Below, they are the Contacts for Aaymes, Ms. Becca.
If you select View Contacts from this popup and select Add Task, the Responsible person for the task will be the person on the popup. In the image above, the Task of calling Peter about the meeting is Becca Aaymes’ task.
NOTE: You can use the Contact Filter on the Contacts window which is open, applying these filters will not affect the filters you have selected on the main My Dashboard window. Filters are independent to the window you are currently viewing.
12. The last section of the Contacts panel is the Current Cultivation Phases. This section, to the right of the Contact information, displays any phases where the selected constituent has Constituent Phase records with a start and end date surrounding today’s date OR any Constituent Phase record that does not have the Completed checkbox selected (regardless of the start and end date). If the process is marked Completed, the text “Complete” will display.