1. On the main Constituent Information page, highlight the desired recipient email address to which you wish to send an email. Select the Send box located under the Contacts panel. The Email window appears.
2. To Cc other constituents select the Cc button and search for and select the constituent you wish to copy. Do the same for Blind Cc.
3. You may choose to save the email as a note in the constituent’s note file. The Create Constituent Note checkbox is selected by default. If you do not wish to save the email as a note, simply uncheck the box. Select a Purpose from the dropdown box. This Purpose will be stored with the note in the Notes node of the constituent’s file.
4. An Attach button allows you to attach documents to your email. You may select any file from your computer or network, a file from the Documents Node of the selected constituent’s Constituent Explorer or any document stored on the DonorPro Database (accessed by using the Manage, Documents, Search Documents popup window). You may attach multiple files to one email. After you have attached one or more files, left click on the file name to remove or view the file.
5. Enter the text of your email, when finished send your email. You may choose to Send from DonorPro or Send from Outlook.