You can configure Reciprocal Relations specific to your organization’s needs. Prior to adding a Reciprocal Relation, you must first create the Relation names on the Constituent node > Relations panel. Once you have set the new relation, you are then ready to add a Reciprocal Relation.
1. From the main menu select Manage and then Configuration.
2. The Configuration window will be displayed. Select Reciprocal Relations from the Configuration Explorer panel.
3. To Add a new Reciprocal Relation, select the Add button. The Add Reciprocal Relations window is displayed.
4. Select the Relation to which you would like to add Reciprocal Relations.
5. Select the Generic, Male and Female reciprocals as appropriate.
In the image below, Foster Child, Foster Parent, Foster Mother and Foster Father were first added to the Relations panel of the Constituent node on the Configuration screen.