From the main menu select Manage.
Highlight Finances, and then select Campaigns.
The Campaign Search screen will be displayed. Type the Name of the campaign and select the Search button.
NOTE: If you do not know the entire name of the campaign, type the beginning of the name and then the *. This is a wildcard character and will allow for all possibilities.
4. If multiple possible matches are returned, double click on the desired campaign to open it.
5. To view a report on donations related to this campaign, select the Time Frame for which you would like to view the report. Select Today, This Week, This Month, This Year, or This Fiscal Year, and your report will be displayed. If you wish to specify a time frame for your report type a From date. Press Tab. Type a To date. Select Go.
6. Choose the View in Browser button to view the donation list as an HTML Report.
7. Select the Do not display this campaign on the Donation screen if this is a closed campaign and you no longer wish to have donations added to this campaign.
8. To delete an existing campaign, open the desired campaign and select the Delete button.