- From the main menu select Manage and then Batches.
- The Batch Search screen will be displayed. Select Add.
- The Batch screen will open. Type a Name for the Batch or select the Suggest button. A default name will be inserted. A name can be anything you like, however, Salsa Labs recommends using the date for the batch name, for example 2016.10.25. This will help you sort your batches in year/date order when you run reports. Press Tab.
- Type a Description for your Batch.
- Select the appropriate Batch Type and leave the Batch Status as Open.
- Select Save. Use the Cancel button to cancel out any editing changes.
Have more questions? Submit a request