If the donation that you received was made with a gift in kind, follow the steps below.
- Select the payment of Gift in Kind, and press Tab.
- In the Description of the gift in kind text box, enter a description of the gift, and press Tab to continue filling out the rest of the donation form.
- Once you have selected the Save button. Select the Add to Inventory button to add the Gift in Kind item onto inventory.
- Select the Add to Inventory button and select the category in which this item should be listed. The category options are Assets, Library, Meds, Equipment, and Incentives.
- The Add _______ Inventory Stock screen opens (the blank will be populated by the selection made in the prior step).
- Enter the appropriate information and then choose the Save.
- You are returned to the donation window.
NOTE: You will see the Stock tab now has a green node, this indicates that there is information on this tab. The inventory you just entered now appears here as well.