The Missed Event Summary report enables you to view all missed events, yours and other constituents’ as well. For more information on configuring event scheduling please refer to the Schedule section.
- From the main menu select Reports, Schedule and Missed Event Summary. The Missed Event Summary window is displayed.
- Filter the dates using the buttons at the top of the screen.
- You may change the Title and enter a Sub-Title for this report.
- Choose whether you would like to Include Links, Visits, Meetings, Personal or Recipients on Visits.
- Filter on the number of days lenient you want to allow from the date of the report.
- Choose to sort the data on the Name or Start Time.
- Select Refresh once you have all of your filters in place.
- To save the report, enter the file name in the text box at the bottom of the screen, select the file type from the drop-down menu (All Files, HTML, or Microsoft Excel Files. Click the Save Report button.