The Cumulative Giving Report allows you to easily run a report based on the Giving Levels you configured in Salsa CRM. This report will show the total amount of donations a constituent has made within a specified time range.
- To open the Cumulative Giving Report, select Reports, Gifts and then Cumulative Giving from the main menu.
- The time frame of the Cumulative Giving Report is based on the gift received date. Select the time frame by choosing one of the radio buttons and selecting the Go button. If you would like to specify a different time frame, you may select the From/To radio button and enter the specific date range for which you are looking.
- The Title field is automatically populated with your company’s name which you entered on the configuration screen; you may also edit the Title field. You may add a Subtitle to your report.
- Under the Title and Subtitle, you may select which options you would like to include or exclude in your report: Consolidate Spouses, Include Soft Credits, Include Donations, Include Pledges, Include Pledge Payments, Include Matching Payments and/or Include Deceased Constituents. NOTE: You must select one of the Include options in order to run the report.
- You may also choose to filter on certain Funds, Campaigns and Appeals. The Select Items window displays, click to select the Campaigns, Appeals, and/or Funds to specifically include. If nothing is selected, the report will return ALL donations within the specified period.
- Once you have entered configured the report to your needs, select the Refresh button to return the Cumulative Giving Report data. Donors are returned in the corresponding categories that you created in the Giving Level tab under Configuration. NOTE: If anyone falls outside of the Giving Levels you created, they will be returned in a Salsa CRM configured field, Others.
- To save the report, enter the file name in the text box at the bottom of the screen, select the file type from the drop-down menu (All Files, HTML, or Microsoft Excel Files. Click the Save Report button.
Next Article: Donor Detail Report