- From the main menu and select Reports, Schedule and Missed Event Summary. The Missed Event Summary window is displayed.
- Filter the dates using the buttons at the top of the screen.
- You may change the Title and enter a Sub-Title for this report.
- Choose whether you would like to Include Links, Visits, Meetings, Personal or Recipients on Visits.
- Filter on the number of days lenient you want to allow from the date of the report.
- Choose to sort the data on the Name or Start Time.
- Select Refresh once you have all of your filters in place.n If there were any missed appointments/visits/meetings they will appear. If nothing missed, the headings will display without content.
- The buttons in the bottom left hand corner of the screen allow you to save the results of the report.
Next Article: Shift Configuration