The Constituent Configuration screen allows you to configure the drop-down boxes that appear within the Constituent screen along with the Contact, Social, and URL types. The Constituent Configuration screen has two tabs: Main and Contact.
The Main tab allows you to configure the following:
- Constituent Titles
- Name Suffixes
- Organization Types
- Individual Types
- Constituent Groups
The Contact tab allows you to configure Contact types, Social types, URL Types, and Correspondence Reasons. The Contact, Social, and URL types are used on the Contacts panel of the main constituent record.
In order to modify the Constituent Configuration screen, you must have been assigned Configuration Edit Rights. For additional information see your System Administrator or view An Overview of Roles, found by accessing Help and Online Help.
All items are modified in the same manner. Follow the steps below to add, edit or delete an item to/from a list.
- Close all open Constituent windows.
- From the main menu, select Manage and then Configuration.
- The Configuration window displays, select Constituent from the Explorer panel. By default, the Main tab is open.
- To add a new Individual Type to the Constituent Drop-down Field, click Add.
- The Add Individual Type pop-up displays. Enter the new individual type and click OK.
- To Edit or Delete an existing Individual Type, click to select the Individual Type you wish to modify, then click either Edit or Delete.
- Continue modifying items until you are satisfied with your changes. Your modifications are automatically saved to the database and will be applied to all existing constituents and available to new constituents.