- On the main Constituent Information page, click to highlight the desired recipient email address to which you wish to send an email. Click to select the Envelope button located at the bottom of the Contacts panel.
- The Email window appears.
- The From field is pre-populated, based upon the information saved in the Email Configuration panel on General Configuration screen
- The To field is pre-populated with the constituent's email address
- To CC other constituents select the CC button and search for and select the constituent you wish to copy. Do the same for BCC (blind copy).
- You may choose to save the email as a note in the constituent’s note file. The Create Constituent Note checkbox is selected by default. If you do not wish to save the email as a note, simply uncheck the box. Select a Purpose from the dropdown box. This Purpose will be stored with the note in the Notes node of the constituent’s file.
- An Attach button allows you to attach documents to your email. You may select any file from your computer or network, a file from the Documents Node of the selected constituent’s Explorer or any document stored on the Salsa CRM Database (accessed by using the Manage, Documents, Search Documents popup window). You may attach multiple files to one email. After you have attached one or more files, left click on the file name to remove or view the file.
- Enter the text of your email, when finished send your email. You may choose to Send from Salsa CRM or Send from Email Client.
Have more questions? Submit a request