- To create a campaign, select Manage from the main menu.
- Highlight Finances, and then select Campaigns.
- The Campaign Search screen will be displayed. Select Add.
- The New Campaign screen will be displayed. Type a Name for the campaign. Names must be at least 3 characters long but no more than 20.
- Type a Description between 3 and 50 characters for the campaign.
- If desired, type the monetary Goal of the campaign. Note: If a goal amount in excess of $99,999,999,999.99 is entered, an error message appears.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date and select Save. The new campaign has been added to Salsa CRM. NOTE: The Save and New button can be used if you would like to enter another campaign.
Next Article: Creating a New Fund