- To configure Salsa CRM Cultivation to your needs, select Manage > Cultivation > Configure from the main menu.
- The Salsa CRM Cultivation Configuration window opens. To add a Process select the Add button and the Add Process window open, enter a name for the Process and select Save.
- Select the Add button, the Add Phases window opens. The Sequence at the top of the window indicates the order of the Process in which this Phase occurs.
- Enter the Phase Name (it is recommended you enter a number in front of the Phase Name to make it easier to sort and identify your phases), a numerical Phase Length and select the Phase Period (Days, Weeks, Months, Years) from the dropdown window.
- To use the Probability forecast, enter a numeric value to the phase. For instance, if you know that after meeting with a potential funder there is a 60% probability that you will receive the funding requested, you would enter 60 in this field. This figure, used in conjunction with Target amount of a Constituent phase, determines the potential income for a phase on the Salsa CRM Cultivation Report. This field is optional.
- Select the Save button. You will see the Phase has been added to the Process. Continue entering Phases as necessary. You may also Delete, Copy, Edit or Sort your Phases.
- When you have finished entering all of your Phases, select the Close button. You are returned to the Salsa CRM Cultivation Configuration screen.
- By selecting the Configuration tab on this window, you can Add, Edit and Delete Cultivation Phase Status’ and Status Reasons. These are used when working with a constituent in a Phase of a Cultivation Process.
Next Article: Salsa CRM Cultivation