The Shift Schedule Summary allows you to view shift schedules quickly and easily. This enables you to determine your staffing needs and fill them as necessary. For more information on configuring shift schedules please refer to the Schedule section.
- After entering the shifts you need to fill, go to the main menu and select Reports, Schedule and Shift Schedule Summary.
- The Shift Schedule Report window is displayed.
- Use the sliding filter at the top of the screen to select the week you wish to view.
- You may change the Title and enter a Sub-Title for this report.
- Filter on a Location or Person by using the Location or Person button.
- Choose to filter the report by selecting only certain groups associated with the Location or Person and/or selecting only certain groups the “Assigned To” constituent belongs to.
- Select whether or not to Include Links to the constituents’ records.
- Select Refresh once you have all of your filters in place.
- To save the report, enter the file name in the text box at the bottom of the screen, select the file type from the drop-down menu (All Files, HTML, or Microsoft Excel Files. Click the Save Report button.