Recent software updates are in red.
The Pledge Reminder Report allows you to easily run a report based on outstanding or due pledge payments. It makes sending pledge reminder letters a snap!
- To open the Pledge Reminder Report, select Reports > Gifts > Pledge Reminder from the main menu. The Pledge Reminder Report window opens.
- The timeframe of the Pledge Reminder Report is based on the gift Received Date. Select the timeframe by choosing one of the radio buttons, and then selecting the Go button. If you would like to specify a different timeframe, you may select the From/To radio button and enter the specific date range for which you are looking.
- The Title field is automatically populated with your company’s name (which you entered in Salsa CRM by selecting Manage > Configuration > General tab panel). You may also edit the Title You may add a Subtitle to your report.
- The Exclude Deceased checkbox is selected by default to prevent a deceased constituent from getting a pledge reminder. As long as you have entered a Deceased Date on the constituent’s record, this will ensure that a pledge reminder letter is not sent to the deceased constituent.
- Select the Show Matching Payments option to display the Matching Donation Reminders due through the date range you have selected. This information is displayed at the bottom of the report and reflects the information of the constituent who is to make the matching gift.
- To enable Donor Name and Pledge Amount to appear in the report as hyperlinks, select the Include Links option. When clicked, these links will direct you to the constituent record or the donation record for the original pledge.
- You may also choose to filter on certain Funds, Campaigns, Appeals, and Batches.
- Once you have configured the report to meet your needs, select the Refresh button to return the Pledge Reminder Report.
TIP: The Pledge Reminder Report returns the results in order of the original pledge date.
The example below shows the pledge installments due for the month of November 2016. The report shows the pledge amount, the fund, the payment schedule, any amounts written off, amount paid, amount due, last payment amount, and last payment fund.
- To save the report, enter the file name in the text box at the bottom of the screen, and select the file type from the drop-down menu. Then, click the Save Report button.
- To send pledge reminder letters, simply select the Mail Merge button at the bottom of the left-hand panel and the word processor screen will open in a new tab. Mail Merge will open the built-in Word Processor, allowing you to quickly generate letters to your donors.
NOTE: There is no need to run a query; Salsa CRM has included the Query Variables and placed them in the right-hand panel. Insert those variables as needed to complete your letters and continue with the mail merge as you would normally.