The Schedule feature in Salsa CRM allows you to schedule events, meetings, and visits. You are able to customize the event categories and event codes. NOTE: The events referred to are Schedule Events not Special Events. The Event Module for special events is available separately from the basic Salsa CRM database.
- From the main Salsa CRM menu choose Tools, Schedule, and Schedule Configuration. The schedule configuration screen opens, listing items for Personal Categories, Meeting Categories, Visit Categories and Event Codes.
- To add items to the categories or codes, select the appropriate Add
- Enter the desired item and then select the OK
- To edit an existing item, select the item from the list, choose the Edit button, make the appropriate change and select the OK Alternatively, you may double-click the item you wish to edit.
- To delete an existing item, select the item from the list, choose the Delete A warning opens. Choose OK to confirm the delete. Another box opens informing you from how many records that item has been removed. Select OK. Note: You must have at least one item listed in Event Codes in order to add a Sub Category to an event.
Next Article: Adding a Schedule Event