Are all of the optional group checkboxes checked when you view a targeted action? Would you like them to be automatically unchecked? Read on!
At this writing, there is a problem with optional group checkboxes in targeted actions. All of the optional groups are automatically checked when a user lands on the action page.
If you'd prefer your Supporters consciously opt in to optional groups (instead of clicking to opt out), you can solve this problem with a script installed into the template or templates that are used for actions.
- Edit a template used by actions.
- Locate the
- Insert a blank line before the
- Click here to view the page where the script lives.
- Locate and click the "Raw" button. A new window will appear that contains just the script.
- Copy the contents of the new window and close it.
- Return to the template editor.
- Paste the copied text into the newly inserted line in the template.
- Save the template.
If you have any questions, please collect this information:
- your chapter_KEY if you are in a chapter
template_KEYfor the template where this script is installed, and
- the URL of a targeted action that uses the newly modified template.
Send this information to email@example.com. We'll be glad to help.