For regular Events, you can provide supporters with discount codes that will apply to their ticket purchase. For Peer-to-Peer events, you can offer discount codes for specific registrations or a supporters entire purchase, including optional add-ons.
The Discount Codes tab will appear after you have added Registration Information, set Information Collected, and added Optional Purchases (if applicable).
- After you have added Registration Information, set Information Collected, and added Optional Purchases (if applicable), click the Discount Codes tab.
- Click the +Create a Discount Code button to the right of the screen. The New Discount Code window will open.
- Use the tooltips (?) to the right of each field if you are not sure about what you need to enter. One thing to note is that you can give a Percentage discount on individual tickets or the entire purchase. For Peer-to-Peer, the Entire Purchase discount includes additional add-ons. (Events do not have additional add-ons). Dollar amount discounts can be applied to only individual tickets.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window when you are finished.
- To add as many discount codes as you need, start over with step #2 above.