Users sometimes donate to the main event and wish to have it moved to a specific fundraiser or team. This article explains how to reallocate these transactions.
- Select the Activities menu in Engage.
- Select the Peer to Peer tab at the top.
- Access the specific Peer to Peer event.
- If the form is already published, the Results tab should display. At the bottom of the page, you can see a tab labeled By Submissions. You will only be able to update transactions for the Donation transaction type. Click on the transaction (from a supporter to an individual or team) that needs to have funds reallocated.
- Click the Reallocate button at the bottom of the Purchase Summary frame.
- The Reallocate Donation dialog box will appear. Donations may be reallocated between fundraisers or teams or reallocated from a fundraiser to a team (and vice versa).
- To the right of the table, click the plus (+) or minus (-) icon to respectively allocate or de-allocate the donation. Donations may be allocated to only one fundraiser or team at a time.
For example, let us say that for a given transaction Team A has a donation allocated to them but Team B does not. If you want to de-allocate the donation from Team A and instead allocate the donation to Team B, click the plus icon for Team A, and then click the minus icon for Team B. Team A will now each have a minus icon, indicating that the donation is not being allocated to them, and Team B will have a plus icon, indicating that the donation is allocated to Team B.
- Click the Save button.