The process for canceling a ticketed event registration in Engage begins with refunding the submitter.
- Select the Activities menu on the left.
- Select the Events tab.
- Select the Event in which the supporter registered.
- Select the Results tab at the top, if not automatically selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen. The By Submissions tab should be automatically selected; if not, please select the By Submissions tab.
- Use the Search field to search for the supporter.
- Select the row for that supporter's registration.
- Select the Refund Entire Payment button to the right.
NOTE: Partial refunds are not possible at this time.
- There are three options when refunding payments:
- Cancel all tickets and refund payment.
- Cancel all tickets but keep payment as a donation.
- Refund all tickets without canceling them.
- Select the appropriate combination of refunding/canceling tickets and select OK.