For Peer to Peer events, registrations may include the option to set up a Fundraising page to support your event. If a supporter chooses to create their fundraising page later, they may misplace or inadvertently delete the registration email. Resend this email to them from within your event.
NOTE: Setup emails must be sent individually; setup emails cannot all be resent at once.
- Select the Activities menu.
- Select the Peer-to-Peer tab.
- Select the Results tab.
- At the bottom of the Results page, there are 2 options: By submissions and By registrations. Click on the By registrations tab.
- Under the Fundraising Page column, any fundraising pages that have not been completed will have Pending.
- Click on the name and you will see their details come up.
- In the middle of this page, there will be a button that says Re-send Fundraiser Setup Email. Select the button to resend the email and the email will be sent immediately.