This is the first step for any new Activity or Email. Choose a starting point to create a new Activity. You can copy an existing form, select from a library of shared content to use as a template or start fresh from a layout.
Once you've named this form and chosen a starting point, you will be able to edit the details and settings, swap out the images, and rearrange the elements before you publish the form.
Copy an Existing Form
Make copies of existing forms that have already been published. For instance, if you have the same Gala every year, why recreate virtually identical content every time?
At the top of each form the gray bar contains some new functions:
- A "star" icon to the left that is used to indicate the form is a Favorite.
- The form type in the middle (Fundraising, Petition, Targeted Action, etc.).
- The HIDE link to hide that form from view.
Below the gray bar, a small preview of the form is available, representing how the form looked the last time it was saved. This preview is updated periodically.
Next, you will see a teal-colored Select button, to indicate which form you intend to copy for your new form. When this is selected, the rest of the grey area of the form is highlighted in blue.
Below that, we provide at-a-glance form data:
- Modified Date and Time.
- Created Date and Time.
- Status - whether the form is in Draft Mode or PUblished.
- Visibility - Private or Public visibility
- Submissions - Number of times the form was submitted successfully.
- Page views - Number of times the form has been viewed.
- Conversion rate - Percentage of views that converted into successful submissions.
Use a Predesigned Template
Nonprofit professionals benefiting from years of experience have helped us design successful pre-designed templates for your convenience. While their Rows and Elements are pre-defined, they are also editable in the Compose step.
Start Fresh from a Layout
All Activities offer several pre-defined layouts and one Blank layout. These layout previews show a general design of the template, with distinct rows indicated in the layout and "X" boxes indicating image elements. The Blank layout does not contain any of the Elements that are pre-populated in other layouts. You must build the form from scratch. For example, where a non-blank layout for fundraising will include donation-related elements, the Blank format will not.
NOTE: it's not possible to swap layouts after one has been selected.
Sorting and Filtering
Order and reorder your forms using the Sort and Filter options along the left side of the list of forms.
Grid View and List View
- Grid View button - displays forms as a tiled listing of "cards" that contain information about the forms all inside a square.
- List View button - displays forms as a list of available forms.
"Sort By" Options
Sort visible forms by the following criteria...
- Date Modified
- Date Created
- Page Views
- Conversion Rate
- Name A-Z
Show Form Options
Forms can be adjusted uniquely to each campaign manager to either be hidden, visible, or favorited. Display forms using the following filters:
- Default View - This view displays unhidden, favorited forms only.
- Favorites Only - This view displays only forms that have been marked as favorites.
- Hidden Only - This view displays only forms that have previously been hidden.
- All Items - No filter applied. All forms are visible.
Filter By Visibility Options
- All - Check both Public and Private forms to show.
- None - Uncheck both Public and Private forms to show.
- Public - Show only Public forms.
- Private - Show only Private forms.