Offline Attendees/Registrations/Donations entered into Engage without an email can only happen when the Campaign Manager enters the offline/complimentary registration transaction and capturing email addresses for attendees is optional.
After the attendee and transaction are submitted...
- An Engage record is temporarily created - without an email address. Within a few minutes, that Engage record is removed.
- The transaction remains. When viewing it, you will see the supporters name (and that they were removed) as well as an offline transaction type.
- After approximately 5-10 minutes, Engage will pass this information to the CRM:
- The resulting supporter record will not have an email address.
- The transaction will be listed under their donations.
- There will be an Activity in the Activities section--which will link to the Engage Event.
- Note: To be clear, the link in the activities menu links to the Engage Event form, not the Engage transaction. Once on the Event page, you will need to search through the submissions/attendees list if you wish to find the Engage transaction.
- Finally, if applicable, the donation will appear in the potential duplicate queue.