Use these steps to change the password that you use to log into Salsa.
You'll need to be logged in already to change your password. If you don't have login credentials, then ask a Salsa SysAdmin in your organization for help. If you don't know who that is, then send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be glad to help you get started.
- Log into Salsa.
- Click on the silhouette in the upper right corner of any page.
- A menu will pop up. Click on the "Edit Profile" menu item.
- That will display a page that you can use to change your password. You'll find the password field about midway down the page.
- Type your password into both of the Password boxes. The passwords must be the same, so type carefully.
- Submit the new password by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- You're done!
If you have any questions, then please send a message to email@example.com. Include your name, email and the organization that you work for. We'll be glad to help.