- In your P2P event, navigate to the Results page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click + Add Donation. (The P2P registration page will open.)
- Select the payment type and fill in the amount and required fields.
Caution: Be sure to use the supporter's real email address as you may otherwise overwrite another supporter's record in Salsa Engage. If the supporter does not have an email address, please see this article.
Any offline donations added in this way will be immediately applied to the Event Goal progress if you've defined an Event-Level Fundraising Goal.
- Pay Offline (Check or Cash)—If this option is chosen, the payment fields are removed and campaign managers can quickly add a payment amount that will then be tracked in Salsa Engage. Only First Name and Last Name are required for Check or Cash donations.
- Pay Now with Credit Card—If this option is chosen, donations can be made using a credit card. The Email Address and ZIP Code fields are required, in order to verify the credit card information and deliver a receipt.