- In your P2P event, navigate to the Results page.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the + Add Attendee button. (The registration page will open in a new browser tab.)
- Select the options that you want to use, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Caution: Be sure to use the supporter's real email address as you may otherwise overwrite another supporter's record in Salsa Engage. If the supporter does not have an email address, please see this article.
- When you navigate to the Checkout screen, choose from three payment options for manually added registrations:
- Pay Offline (Check or Cash)—If you choose this option, the form payment fields are modified. Campaign managers can quickly add a payment amount that is tracked in Salsa Engage.
- Complimentary—If you choose this option, all payment and donation fields are removed, and campaign managers can quickly add registrants.
- Pay Now with Credit Card—If you choose this option, make payment using a credit card.