Legislator Lookup enables you to build pages that your supporters can use to find out who their representatives are and their representatives' contact information.
- Click Activities > Targeted Actions.
- Click the Start an Activity button to the right of the window, and select Legislator Lookup from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a Reference Name and Add a description. This information is for your use only.
- Click the Next: Select Legislators » button at the bottom-right of the window.
- Select Legislators, and then click Next: Compose ».
- Select a layout, and then click Next: Composer ».
- Use the Salsa Engage Visual Editor to complete the form so that it looks the way you want it to. Click here for detailed information about the Visual Editor.
- Click Next: Publish This Form ». You can now link to this form so your supporters can use it to look up and contact their representatives. Alternately, you can use a Salsa Engage Click To Call Targeted Action to automate the calling process.