Deleting a Fund will delete all donations associated with this fund. Deleting a Fund cannot be undone. Customers should contact the Salsa CRM Customer Care Team to request restoration services. There is a fee for this service. Note that depending on the time lapse between the deletion and request for restoration, retrieval may not be possible.
To delete a fund from Salsa CRM...
- From the main menu, select Manage > Finances > Fund. The fund Search screen displays.
- Type the Name of the fund and select the Search button. If you do not know the entire name of the fund, type the beginning of the name and then the *. This is a wildcard character and will allow for all possibilities.
- Click the Search button.
- When the search returns the results, the screen will display 25, but if you would like to view a larger list, click the down arrow in the Show Entries box to select a larger quantity of 50 or 100.
- If multiple possible matches are returned, double click on the desired fund to select it.
- Click the Delete button.
A warning window appears, indicating that the following records will be deleted:
- This fund
- All fund items associated with this fund
- All donations associated with the above fund items
- Enter your initials to confirm the deletion.
- Click OK to close the pop-up window or click Cancel to abandon deleting this fund.
Some situations will keep you from deleting a fund. Those situations are listed below.
|Scenario||Pop-up Message Displayed|
Fund has donations that originated in Engage.
"This fund has donations that originated in Engage, and cannot be deleted. Moving the Engage donations to another fund will allow you to delete this fund."
|Fund is currently being used by the Engage Fund Selection element.||"This fund is currently being used by the Engage Fund Selection element. Click here to visit your settings in Engage to remove this fund from the Fund Selection element."|
Fund is currently being used by one or more Engage activity forms.
"This fund is currently being used by one or more Engage activity forms. It cannot be deleted from CRM until it is no longer being used by any Engage activities."
You will see a list of Engage activities, along with links to click taking you to that Engage activity in a new window.