You can configure Reciprocal Relations specific to your organization’s needs. Prior to adding a Reciprocal Relation, you must first create the Relation names on the Constituent node > Relations panel. Once you have set the new relation, you are then ready to add a Reciprocal Relation.
- From the main menu, select Manage and then Configuration.
- The Configuration window will be displayed. Select Reciprocal Relations from the Explorer panel.
- To Add a new Reciprocal Relation, select the Add button. The Add Reciprocal Relations window is displayed.
- Select the Relation to which you would like to add Reciprocal Relations.
- Select the Generic, Male and Female reciprocals as appropriate.
- Click Save